Thursday, June 7, 2012

THANKFULNESS

Sunrise Colors
8 x 6
Taking a moment to notice.  I am thankful for this chance to visit two Hawaiian islands.  I am thankful for my husband, who travels with me and makes it all possible.  For a level of health that enables me to enjoy many activities.  For the gift of time to savor all these moments.  For beautiful and varied weather and a comfortable place to stay.

And I am thankful for the advice to go to the grocery as soon as we arrive on Molokai.  On this island there are no stop lights.  The one full-service grocery is closing in an hour, and will not reopen until Tuesday after Memorial Day weekend.  And there are no restaurants at the West end of the island where we are staying.  So, to Tina who emphasized that we MUST go to the grocery AT ONCE, Thanks!

No comments: