Saturday, January 9, 2010

January Clearing 8

The studio is now organized, drawers have been cleaned, I have more floor space, and I'm beginning to feel like I can breathe in here. I have a pile on my workbench of little jobs that haven't gotten done. The procrastination pile. Mostly these things aren't very important, but when they pile up, they become more so.


The same thing happens in my office, where I waste a lot of time shuffling low-priority papers. The answer to this is simple: Take a half hour each day to

DO THE THING THAT IS IN FRONT OF ME!

2 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

I'm glad you have a "new space" now! I wish I could see a before and after photo--did you take any? I am very impressed with your stick-to-it-tive-ness! High Five!!

Karen E. Lewis said...

I thought of before and after photos after. Oh, well. Next time. I'm about to tackle my office, so maybe I can do something there.